- Strength is a measure of how much force can you apply to overcome a resistance.
- Power measures how much force can you apply in the shortest amount of time to overcome a resistance.
- Focus is the ability to place your attention on a specific task for a specified amount of time. Strength and power cannot be fully harnessed without focus.
- Stamina is the ability to maintain your mental and physical energy levels during a physical activity.
- Endurance is the ability of your cardiovascular and muscular systems to withstand fatigue during exercise.