The Humanengine book
HumanEngine book breaks down the science of fat loss and muscle gain. In the book, you will find the following:
- The emerging science which shows the importance of adding muscle for women and men.
- The science of fat loss and muscle gain simultaneously. You don’t have to be novice to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.
- Why women should not train the same as men.
- How the menstrual cycle impacts training for women and how women should train depending on the phase.
- The new science of periodization but first what is periodization?
- Every study that shows the best exercise for each muscle group
- The function of each muscle group.
- The muscle fiber type of each muscle group
- What science shows is the best reps, sets, and frequency for training.
- A comparison of each form of cardio and what science says is the best.
- The often overlooked aspect of psychology and how it affects your recovery from training.
- Overview of all the basics of physiology in order to understand why you exercise the way you do.