Art of a fat loss complete training system
- A 16-week HIIRT (high-intensity workout resistance training) routine.
- A break-in phase then the actual routine will start off gradually and lasts for 4 weeks.
- The first 1-2 weeks of Phase 2 increase the intensity gradually with the last two weeks near full intensity.
- Phase 3 has you at the full intensity of the entire phase (4 weeks).
- Phase 4 dials up the intensity again for the last 4 weeks of the 16-week program.
- Includes the book about fat loss using different types of cardio ie HIIT, HIIRT or LISS. The advantages of each one.