Healthy Food For Thought: (Breakfast) Next to my pancakes, my favorite go-to breakfast are (BlueBerry) Overnight Oats w/Chia Seeds.
5.0/5 rating (3 votes)
- Ready in: 20 min
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: easy
- kcal: 285
- Origin: Starters
- 40g, ½ cup Whole Oats
- ½ cup Silk Vanilla Almond Milk or Almond Breeze Coconut/Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup, 75g Cottage Cheese (My Preference Fat Free)
- 1tbs Black Chia Seeds
- 1tbs Sweetener of Choice (Honey/Maple/Agave/Sugar Free Syrup. I use Walden Farms Syrup)
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Blueberries (Or fruit of choice, fresh or frozen)
- Place all items in Mason Jar, seal lid.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning, remove from refrigerator and stir.
- Enjoy!!! (It’s just that simple)
What you need:
- Mason Jar (w/lid)
Other Add-In Options:
- Nuts of choice
- Add your favorite fruit
- For sweetener, try sugar free jams/jellies/spreads
Nutrition / Macros for single serving:
- (Values for 40g Whole Oats & ¼ cup of BlueBerries)
- Calories: 285
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Protein: 17g
Macros will slightly change base upon fruit and sweetener used.
Recipe adapted from: www.theyummylife.com