By Nikia Dyson. Dinner: Beef (Top Sirloin) & Broccoli over Rice Cauliflower!!! This was a super-easy crockpot meal that came out delicious.
Beef (Top Sirloin) & Broccoli over Rice Cauliflower
4.5/5 rating (2 votes)
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: very easy
- kcal: 305
- Origin: Starters
- 4-8 oz Beef (Top Sirloin)
- 1 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/8 cup (2tbs) Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Garlic Gloves, minced
- 1 cup Broccoli (More or Less based on preference)
- ½ cup Mushroom (More or Less based on preference)
- 1 Green Onion (More or Less based on preference)
- 1 tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Pepper
What you need: Crockpot
Other Options for flavoring:
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Chopped /Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Double recipe ingredients after 8oz of meat.
- With smaller amounts 4-8oz, I cooked dish between 6-7 hours (lower end).
- Serve over rice, riced cauliflower, pasta, quinoa or shirataki noodles.
(Do you need to know how to rice Cauliflower)
- Clean & chop cauliflower in processor.
- Place in microwave safe dish, cover and cook for 5 minutes. **Do not add water**
- See original recipe here
Nutrition / Macros: (For 5oz serving Top Sirloin)
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 29g
Macros will change base upon your serving size of beef.
1. Cut beef into thin slices, place in crockpot.
2. Chop vegetables (Mushroom & Onion), place over beef.
3. In measuring cup/bowl combine Chicken Broth, Soy Sauce, Tomato Paste, Coconut Oil, Minced Garlic, Ginger and Pepper. (Additional seasonings should be added at this time) Pour over vegetables and beef.
4. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Last 30 minutes of cooking, add Broccoli.